Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Portraits"

Portraits are a great way to catch a moment in time of a person's life. I like to work with photos and make subtle changes to bring out the personality and nuances that every person has. Sometimes a photograph becomes very stiff and unrelenting, whereas a painted portrait can be flowing and not so harsh. I have painted many child portraits - giving the parents a permanent memento of a child's life. If any parents or kids need a portrait of  their child or their parent or someone special to them, please contact me to help you get a different perspective on that person than what you could get with a photograph. My pricing is pretty close to what a photographer would charge and the lasting beauty of my paintings will be a lifetime of joy. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment