Monday, May 16, 2011

"Random Thoughts"

I have decided to take some time and step away from the blog. The work that is being put into this site and the response that is given back is getting wider and wider apart. I appreciate what few followers that have stuck with the site, but was really hoping by now that I would have more feedback and response to the art that has been published. I realize that most people don't share the same passion that I have for painting, photography, design, and all aspects of art, but at the same time I thought that the ones that do would want to interact with their thoughts and their ideas of what art means to them. I may feel better in a couple of days and start to repost but maybe not, only time will tell. Thanks to the small few that did follow and I hope that you still visit my gallery from time to time - Fine Art America - Kirby Crow. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment