Monday, April 25, 2011

"Faces of Music #4 - Hank"

I chose "Hank" as our fourth project, because he truly was an icon of country music. One of my favorite country and western songs is "I'm so lonesome I could cry" penned and sang by Hank. I wanted to post this picture today so that those of you still struggling with the initial drawing will have plenty of time to work out the details and put something on your watercolor paper that we can start with. Remember to color break your drawing as well as putting the main pieces in the right place. If you need to you can scale draw the way we learned last time to help you draw the photo in proportion. I think we might make this painting a little different from the first three adding pencil to the mix. Get to work, draw a good picture for foundation and we will start working soon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment